Friday, February 22, 2008

Puppy dog eyes

Lately I've been feeling a little like this. (replay of drawing)



But I got better. There are a lot of things happening, including a possible teaching position in Phoenix near my bro Steve. Hopefully the application process goes well.

Well thank goodness for my sister Mags. We spent the day shopping, lolly gaging, and generally being silly, with a little help from my good friend caffeine. In a moments we are going to watch a movie. The Prestige, and though I have already seen it, it is good enough of a movie to watch over I think. At the same time I intend to do a little more drawing (probably another Facebook doodle) and some letter writing. Perhaps I will dream up a good funny post for everyone. Perhaps I will simply overdose on energy drinks and cavort around the house singing songs from the 80's. Who knows?

Has anybody been to the mall lately? I have, and I must say I was shocked. You can buy things at the mall these days that I thought would only be found in seedy warehouses off of non-major freeways, far from civilized society. Sketchy...

1 comment:

Lagartija said...

What things? Where can I buy them at the mall?